Regenerative Agriculture Internship
This summer we are offering a Regenerative Agriculture Internship for students interested in gaining hands-on experience in small-scale sustainable agriculture. Interns will work alongside the farm team, including volunteers, to participate in every aspect of production, including planting, watering, weeding, bed preparation, harvesting, washing, and record-keeping.
The interns will be supervised by the Farm Manager and receive training in all aspects of the sustainable agriculture methods used by the farm. Interns will also receive instruction to the ecological and soil health principles that guide these methods and have access to the farm’s library of resources. This is a unique experience to learn valuable gardening skills and get your hands dirty in a beautiful outdoor setting, on the grounds of the Shrine of St. Anthony in Ellicott City. Participation in this internship will also allow you to contribute in a concrete and meaningful way to improving the food security of people in Baltimore City.
This is an unpaid internship. Participation in the internship is not an offer of employment, but is a valuable educational experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Currently enrolled in (or recently graduated from) an undergraduate or graduate degree program in a relevant field (agriculture, environmental science, biology, etc.)
• Must be able to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week
• Interest in sustainable agriculture and desire to engage in farming practices
• May 30th – August 3rd (timeframe can be adjusted based on academic calendar)
• Minimum 20 hours per week, Monday – Thursday
If your academic institution or relevant program requires a different hourly requirement, please note such requirements in your cover letter and provide any supporting documentation when available.
To apply please:
1. Complete this application form
2. Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com